Project Manager (PM). :
- Primary point of contact (POC) on a full-time basis in Fort Knox, TN.
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assign schedules, supervise contractor personnel, and establish and conduct joint technical and management reviews.
- Define requirements for the specific tasks.
- Coordinate and manage the efforts of contractor’s team.
- Ensure contractor personnel support for the operation and performance of this contract, to include the following:
- Ensure contractor personnel compliance with local, state, and federal government policies, procedures and regulations regarding: physical security, personal safety, fire, emergency, and work environment;
- Ensure contractor personnel compliance with all applicable DoD and DA regulations, policies, and directives regarding proper use of government resources;
- Ensure immediate notification to the COR and KO of error occurrences or problem conditions delaying AG-related support services of any part of this contract;
- Ensure nonconformances impacting deliverables are reported electronically to the COR and KO immediately upon discovery;
- Ensure all workplace accidents and security incidents are reported electronically to the COR and KO immediately upon discovery;
- Ensure contractor employee attire is commensurate with clothing worn by its counterparts in the civilian business community;
- Be physically available between 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM (EST/EDT), Monday through Friday, except legal Federal holidays and Command-directed training holidays and telephonically available after normal duty hours or during emergency situations;
- Be responsible for providing all deliverables to the government during contract POP IAW the contract terms and conditions.
Minimum Qualifications for PM:
Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Identify, and subsequently mitigate and control, risks associated with requisite services;
- Plan, monitor, and control PWS tasks, work packages and schedules;
- Understand the (Adjutant General) AG Support Services technical standards and functions required;
- The mission of the Fort Knox Adjutant General is to provide world class personnel service support to our customers through hard work, dedication, and a strong commitment.
- The Adjutant General Directorate provides human resources support to Soldiers, veterans and their Families, including Traumatic Service members Group Life Insurance and Combat-Related Special Compensation.
- Collaborate with government personnel during contract performance; and
- Communicate and present relevant information concerning this requirement to government personnel (i.e., to include facilitating meetings; presenting informal and formal briefings; writing; and consensus building through coordination and collaboration processes).
- The PM shall have a minimum of five years relevant experience managing, staffing, overseeing, and completing AG-related support services of similar size and scope, or scope and complexity, including a demonstrated knowledge of MPD operations to include:
- Possession of and ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance throughout contract performance.
- Completion of at least a bachelor level degree from an accredited academic institution in business administration, business management, human resources, computer sciences, or have a minimum of five years relevant experience managing, staffing, overseeing, and completing AG-related support services of a similar size, scope and complexity, including a demonstrated knowledge of Military Personnel Division.